Thursday, April 28, 2011

My sweet socialite

Anna Grace is so amazing. We are at a play place killing time (if you know me at all, you know which one). When Cody was this age, he would not go in to a place like this without at least one very good friend, or if it was empty! Jackson always had Cody, which very well may be his epitaph, it is so shaping his life. But my little social butterfly will only play if there's another girl. She waits hopefully until she can attach herself as the friend comes in. We're still working on 'my name's Anna Grace, what's yours?'. But the body language almost always works, and I think that is wonderful. I hope she never has a shy stage like I did. I hope she's class president and captain of something or another.

In the front yard of our house after school she hangs right in with the 1st through 5th graders. She gets hurt more and left out some, so she does love some same aged company! It's almost too bad she doesn't have a younger sibling. Almost.

No comments:

Post a Comment