Wednesday, March 2, 2011

First of all

Yeah, how cute is that picture.  Okay, now that that's out of the way...I used to have a blog.  And now 2 years later when I look back at it, I really like the journaling element.  No, it's not up anymore, so don't try to find it.  Like I said, journaling element.  So recently Big Mama mentioned about how much of a lady-in-waiting she is to her daughter.  Those words resonated in my heart.  Because I try everyday to walk a fine line between making my little Her Majesty happy, and downright spoiling her and humiliating myself in the process.  So I decided to give it a go again.  But this time, I'm coming at it from a different angle.  (See sidebar.)   Because quite frankly, I need more than a tweet space in order to capture the things that this child, and her brothers, say and do!  It took me QUITE awhile to set this up, so hopefully my tiny plan will work out.  I don't know though.  Every time I pull out my iphone in the car at any time, all three of them recite their indoctrination from school "DON'T TEXT AND DRIVE!"  Don't worry.  I'm not.  Really.  Okay, maybe at stop lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment