Imagine my surprise when my parents, Abilenians for over 30 years, decided to move a mile away from me! It's a lot like winning the lottery, and that's not just to do with the money they're saving us on babysitting and tranquilizers, (for me, not the kids. Why would that even cross your mind? I might be slightly offended. But I digress.)
Altho, I'm out among the living tonight and doggonit if we can't find a restaurant with a reasonable wait. I must have been out of the loop longer than I thought! It's 7:15 for goodness sake! Don't people need to get home to bed? I don't know if I can make it through the DVD I (obviously ambitiously) rented! Land sakes! Okay so is that enough slang to demonstrate how old I am? Waaaay to old to be drinking caffeinated beverages at this hour. Gotta go, were being seated!
No comments:
Post a Comment