This blog really would have worked if my iphone interface hadn't gone nuts. On my phone it looked like the formatting of the blog wasn't working. Anyhoo, upon looking at it now, I will be revising the look soon. And maybe even trying the "on the go" thing again.
The impetus? The other day, AG mentioned some story I have told them about little Cody, that I never actually wrote down. I had forgotten the story altogether. Yikes. And also, as there are no more pre-schoolers, I can already see how quick that stage went by collectively. It was long and hard while in it, but now is SO short! Weird time concepts!! And now, no, I can't remember the story she mentioned!!
I can't believe that Baltimore trip was so recent. It seems like 3 years ago!!
And also? There's a crazy mockingbird in the bushes RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE HOUSE that is singing at 3:52 a. m. As if I don't have enough insanity rattling around right here inside my head!
No comments:
Post a Comment